From the second to the eighth of February 2020, the Think Tank Hub, in collaboration with On Think Tanks and foraus – Swiss Forum on Foreign Policy, organized the WinterSchool for Think Tankers, the fourth edition of a training for tomorrow’s Think Tank leaders that took place in the heart of International Geneva.
It was a unique opportunity for proactive young individuals to develop their understanding of Think Tanks and to prepare themselves for a future as policy changemakers. More particularly, it offered a practical approach, rather than just theory, with inputs and advices coming from a range of professionals. The fourth WISCH, organized by the Think Tank Hub and foraus – Swiss Forum on Foreign Policy, in collaboration with On Think Tanks, took place from February 2nd to February 8th, 2020 in the heart of International Geneva.
- Lwin Maung Maung Swe, Programme Director, Advancing Life and Regeneration Motherland (ALARM) | Myanmar
- Max Walter, Executive Director, Centre for Development Alternatives | Germany & Uganda
- Thurein Aung, Programme Officer, Yangon Heritage Trust | Myanmar
- Sheila Mburu, Research and Policy Officer, UK Collaborative on Development Research | Kenya & United Kingdom
- Paulo Pereira, Professor of Economics, Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG) | Portugal
- Rajganna Kannanathan, Research Fellow, KAICIID Dialogue Centre | Switzerland
- Alba Gomez, Deputy Director, Strategic Partnerships, European Council on Foreign Relations | Venezuela & Germany
- Abraham Madero, Executive Director, Early Institute | Mexico
- Andrey Filippov, Executive Director, DOC Moscow Office, Executive Board Member, Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute | Russia
- Anns Issac, Technical Officer, Asia Pacific Observatory on Health Systems and Policies | India
- Bell Ihua, Executive Director, Africa Polling Institute (API) | Nigeria
- Ashley Nemiro, MHPSS Advisor, MHPSS Collaborative | Denmark
- Rajiv Chandegra, General Practitioner, NHS | United Kingdom
- Mualeem Zikirullahi Ibrahim, Executive Director, Research Centre for Human Rights & Civic Education | Nigeria